Indian residents can apply for the Aadhar card by visiting any Aadhar center near their home or office. You must accompany the necessary documents while going for enrollment. Though, the enrollment process is very smooth and easy, still many people face difficulties. There are several complaints regarding the rejection of their Aadhar. The reason for being rejected in Aadhar are multiple but the most common reasons are as follows:
- Documentation – Your Aadhar enrollment application acceptance largely depends upon the supporting documents. Please keep in mind that the supporting document should be those that are approved by UIDAI. If you provide the wrong documents, it is quite obvious that you will be rejected. Normally, you can submit a voter ID card, PAN card, Bank Statement, Driving License and Passport, etc to support your application.
- Biometric Verification – The data entry staff has to take biometric details from every applicant. Due to plenty of work & heavy rush, your biometric details have not been taken correctly. This is the main problem of Aadhar application rejection.
- Wrong Information – At the time of application, you have to provide exactly the same information that is on your supporting documents. If you provide different details on the Aadhar application form, your case will be rejected. If your details are wrong on supporting documents, the first thing you should do is to correct these details.
Once you are aware of the reason for rejection, it is time to re-apply for Aadhar card enrollment.
Procedure to Re-apply
The process is very easy and requires very few documents and you should be able to do this within an hour.
- The first step is to download the Aadhar application or enrollment form. This is available on the UIDAI website.
- Now, take a print and read the form carefully. This will help you in avoiding any errors or mistakes. To increase the chances of acceptance, fill out the firm with due care so that no further rejection arises in the future.
- The next step is to fill in details such as pre-Aadhar EID, name, TIN/NPR Receipt, mobile number, age, gender, address, district, state, and PIN Code, etc. It is strongly suggested to use information in Capital or Uppercase.
- Now, visit Aadhar Card Kendra to give your biometric details such as fingerprints & eye scan. Staff at the center will take fingerprints of all your fingers. For future reference, also provide your photograph.
- Hand over your application in the Kendra center and ask the officials to check your information.
- Now, provide them your supporting documents as mentioned above. Also, ask the officials that these documents are acceptable or not.
- Now, the official will take your application.
The officials at Aadhar Kendra Center will issue you an EID slip. You can use this slip to check your Aadhar card status from the UIDAI official web portal. If your application is accepted, you can download Eaadhar as well. Eaadhar is an electronic version of the Aadhar Card.