PAN is a 10 digit number and is a combination of alphabets and numbers. It is issued by the income tax department of India. Like Aadhaar, this is also a unique number. It has a lifetime card that means that it will not expire. Both Aadhaar and PAN cards are the most important documents in India. But Government is facing severe trouble as both are government records and for a single person, both records are being maintained. This is causing a wastage of money due to data duplication, handling, and record maintenance. This is the main reason, Government has given clear instructions to the people to link or map Aadhaar with PAN as soon as possible. Two to three times, we have seen that Government has extended the last date to a further three months. But, according to Government officials, all such extensions were granted keeping in view the Covid-19 pandemic prevailing in the country. Corona has affected every aspect of life and badly affected the economy. In order to curb the corona devastation effect, vaccination is being done for various age groups across the country. People are advised to get registered with the government as early as possible so that this pandemic can be controlled efficiently. For vaccine registration, people may use the Aadhaar number or PAN (Permanent account number).
Sometimes, it happens that you lose the PAN card. In this case, you have to get a new one. Because you cannot afford to live without it. It is one of the most important documents in India for tax purposes. The process that we are going to share is very easy, free, and instant. The Income-tax department issues a PAN to applicants who hold a valid Aadhaar number. PAN is issued in Pdf file format to the applicant at absolutely no cost. Once the application for a PAN card is submitted on the basis of the Aadhaar number, an applicant can check the status of the PAN. If the request is approved, one can download the Pdf file free of cost. The applicant will also receive a copy of the PAN in the email provided at the time of registration. In order to promote a paperless environment, applicants are not required to submit or upload any documents.
Instant Pan Card through Aadhaar card
1. The first step to get PAN is to visit the official Income tax department website located at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
2. Now click on the link to get a new PAN card. You have to follow the on-screen instructions on the second page.
3. Now being an Aadhaar holder, you have to type in your valid Aadhaar number.
4. Now submit the OTP (One Time Password) that you have received on your registered mobile phone number.
5. Upon successfully verifying the OTP, you will be allotted a 15 digit number. This number is also called the acknowledgment number. You can use this number to track your application status or download the PAN in pdf file format.