A Complete List of Documents Required for Aadhar Enrollment Process

If you are thinking to enroll for aadhar card then you need to submit required documents that support your own identity for verification purpose. Generally, the documentation that’s necessary for registering with aadhar is simpler than a number of different services which need instruction.

It is also divided into four categories that range from individuality and address to date of birth and relationship. There are a number of documents that may even serve as proof of more than one thing.

Here are all the different documents which help you verify your identity. You don’t need to submit all, just provide maximum 2-3 documents with 2 xerox copies at aadhar enrollment center.

List of Identity Proofs

  • Passport.
  • PAN card.
  • Either Ration or PDS Photocard.
  • Voter Identification card.
  • A photo identification that is issued by a Recognised Educational Institution.
  • License of Arms.
  • Photo Bank ATM card.
  • Photo Credit card.
  • Photo card of the Pensioner.
  • Driving licence of the applicant.
  • Photo card of CGHS.
  • Certificate of Marriage.
  • Document containing proof of marriage of the applicant issued originally by the marriage Registrar.
  • Legally approved name change certificate.
  • ECHS Photocard.
  • Photo identification cards issued by the Government of India.
  • Service photo ID cards that is issued by a PSU.
  • Job card of NREGS.
  • Photo card of the Freedom Fighter.
  • Photo Passbook of Kisan.
  • Residing Address card of the applicant that contains both the name and the photo that was originally issued by the Department of Posts.
  • Identity Certificate containing the photo of the applicant on a proper letterhead issued by either a Gazetted Officer or a Tehsildar.

List of Date of Birth Proofs

  • Certificate of birth.
  • Certificate or SSLC Book.
  • PAN Card.
  • Certificate of Date of Birth which is issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead.
  • Marksheet which has been issued by any Government Board or University.
  • Government Photo Id Card or Photo Identity Proof or PSU issued ID card which contains DoB.
  • Passport of the applicant.
  • Date of birth Certificate on their letterhead issued by either the Tehsildar or the Gazetted Officer.
  • Pension Payment Order (Central or State).

List of Address Proofs

  • Passport.
  • Passbook or Bank Statement.
  • Account statement or passbook of the Post Office.
  • Ration Card.
  • Voter Identification card.
  • Driving license of the applicant.
  • Photo identification cards issued by the Government.
  • PSU issued Service photo ID card with the address.
  • Previous 3 months’ electricity bill.
  • Water bill as long as it is not more than 3 months’ old.
  • Previous three months’ landline bill related to the telephone.
  • Receipt showing the Property Tax of the last 3 months.
  • Last three months of’ Credit Card statement.
  • Insurance policy.
  • Photo and a letter with address signed by the bank on letterhead.
  • Signed letter with address and photo on the letterhead of the company issued by the registered office.
  • Photo and signed letter with address issued by a well-known educational enterprise on their letterhead.
  • Job card of NREGS.
  • Arms license.
  • Pensioner card.
  • Freedom fighter card.
  • Kisan passbook.
  • CGHS card.
  • ECHS card.
  • Address certificate along with a photo on their letterhead that is issued either by an MP, MLA, Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar.
  • Address Certificate issued by the Village Panchayat head or any authority equivalent to them for rural areas.
  • Assessment order of the Income Tax.
  • Registration certificate of vehicle.
  • Registered agreement for sale, lease or rent of the applicant’s residential address.
  • Photo and address card by the Department of Posts.
  • Caste and Domicile certificate along with a photo that the State Government has issued.
  • Previous 3 month’s bill of gas connection.

Proofs of Relationship Documents

  • PDS Card.
  • Job card of MNREGA.
  • Medical card issued by the State Government, CGHS, ECHS and also ESIC.
  • Canteen card of the Army.
  • Pension card.
  • Passport of the applicant.
  • Any family entitlement document issued by any Central or State Government.
  • Registrar of Birth/municipal Corporation or any local government Birth Certificate.

So now I hope you all have a clear idea which documents you need to carry at the time of enrollment process. If you still have any doubts then fel free to contact us in the comment section.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *