Aadhaar card is a unique 12 digit identification number issued by the Government of India through Particular Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhaar serves as evidence of identity and proof of speech in India. Joining your Aadhaar Card to your Punjab National Bank (PNB) savings/current accounts is a hassle-free procedure. Given below is an explanation on ways to connect your Aadhaar card into your Punjab National Bank account.
Link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank account Online
PNB has introduced an OTP-based Aadhaar seeding process using which clients could connect their Aadhaar cards into bank accounts on the internet. A secure web page on your bank’s website will help customers go through the process in the ease. Since the process is OTP-based, customers whose mobile numbers are upgraded in bank accounts and Aadhaar database may use the facility.
Listed below are the steps which need to be followed in order to join your Aadhaar card into your Punjab National Bank account.
- See PNB’s online banking website https://gateway.netpnb.com/Aadhaar/default.aspx
- You will discover ‘AADHAAR petition capturing & validation through secure page’. In the account Number’ box, then enter the valid PNB bank account number and click the “Continue” button again. You will find an OTP (One Time Password) to a registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP & Captcha code and click the Validate button.
- Once the account details are verified, you’ll be redirected to a new page where you want to input the Aadhaar number.
- Input Aadhaar number and select “Continue” option.
- Then you will get an OTP into the mobile number enrolled with UIDAI. You will be advised following the validation is performed successfully.
See also – Aadhar Seeing with Central Bank of India
Link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank via ATM
If PNB account holders don’t have access to internet banking may pay a visit of PNB’s ATMs to connect their Aadhaar and banking accounts. The procedure is given below.
- See your nearest Punjab National Bank ATM
- Add the bank card associated with a PNB family savings
- Input the PIN
- In the options, then select ‘Aadhaar Number enrollment’ option
- Input 12-digit Aadhaar number and select ‘Proselect proceed
- The amount over the subsequent screen and select proceed’
- Select either’Rescue or Present’ accounts at which Aadhaar will be usually to be redeemed.
Link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank via SMS
PNB bank accounts holders having their cell numbers updated in the bank records may make use of the SMS center to seed their Aadhaar cards and bank balances. Below are the directions to connect the Aadhaar Card together with Punjab National Bank through SMS.
From the registered phone call SMS AADHAR into 5607040.
Once you call the customer care then provide your aadhar details and they will join your account number to your aadhar card.
Link Aadhar Number with Andhra Bank
An individual can connect their Aadhaar card with their own Andhra Bank account by the convenience of your own residence. Given below are some measures to be followed closely so as to join your Aadhaar card together with Andhra Bank:
- Visit Andhra Bank online internet portal and log in with your User ID and Password.
- Locate the option of “Registration of Aadhaar Number at Internet Banking” at the Website of the website.
- Input and confirm that the 12-digit Aadhaar number from the mandatory field.
- Select the account where you would like to join your Aadhaar card.
- An individual may utilize the”Inquiry’ option on your page to be aware of the status of rejection or linking of Aadhaar card.
- The financial institution will send a confirmation message through email over the enrolled ID or an SMS on the enrolled contact once the card was related to the accounts.
So these are some methods by which you can link your aadhar number with PBN and Andhra bank. Let us know if you have any doubt in any steps given above.