The unique identity number consists of 12 digits is known as Aadhaar Card. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI). Aadhaaris used as the identity proof of Indian residents. The Aadhaar card service is free of cost, as it is a voluntary service from the Indian Government to their citizens.
If we talk about linking Aadhaar cards with the Punjab National Bank (PNB), Nowadays, it has become easier to link your Aadhaar with PNB saving/current accounts. Mentioned below are the following steps and explanations that how to link your Aadhaar with your (PNB) bank account.
Link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank Account (PNB) Online
For the convenience of their customers, PNB has launched this feature called the OTP-based Aadhaar enrolment procedure. Through this procedure, the customers can easily join their Aadhaar with their bank account online. Those customers who have updated their mobile number along with their Aadhaar information, with their respective bank account can easily avail the facility of the OTP-based Aadhaar enrolment process. Go through the below-mentioned step to follow up the procedure:
1. Log in to the official online banking website of PNB.
2. You will be seeing an option “Aadhaar petition capturing and validation through the secure page” in the column of account Number. Put your current PNB bank account number and click on the “Continue” option. By click on the continue option, you will have a One Time Password (OPT) to your respective mobile number.
3. Put your (OTP) number and Captcha Code, and simply click on the Validation option.
4. After verifying the details, a new web page will automatically open on your phone, where you have to enter your Aadhaar info.
5. Enter your Aadhaar number and simply click on the “Continue” option.
6. You will receive a confirmation OTP on your mobile number which is linked with UIDAI.
Link Aadhaar Card with Punjab Bank Account via ATM
The PNB customers who cannot avail of the online mode facility do not have to panic because instead of online mode they can use the ATM feature to link their Aadhaar with bank accounts. Following are the steps:
1. Pay a visit to your nearest Punjab Bank ATM.
2. Enter your PNB consulting Bank account card.
3. Enter the PIN.
4. Go to the options column and then click on the “Aadhaar Number Enrolment” button.
5. Put your Aadhaar number and click on “proceed”.
6. Click on “Rescue and Present” which the Aadhar will usually redeem.
Link Aadhaar Card with Punjab National Bank via SMS:
The SMS feature is also available for the customers. The following steps are as under:
1. Type AADHAAR and send it on 5607040 from your registered mobile number.
2. Call the Customer Care Centre and give your Aadhaar info to link your Aadhaar with your account number.
Link Aadhaar Number with Andhra Bank:
People can connect their Aadhaar with their Andhra bank account through an online process. Mentioned below are the steps and procedure:
1. Open the website of Andhra Bank and enter your user ID and password.
2. Find the option “Registration of Aadhaar Number At Internet Banking”
3. Enter your unique identification number and confirm it from the below-mentioned list.
4. Confirm that account to link your Aadhaar card.
5. You may also find the “Inquiry” option on the web so that you can go throw the terms and conditions on linking the Aadhaar Card.
6. You will receive a confirmation message through the mail from the financial department once your card is linked with the account.