Aadhaar is a 12 digit number supplied by the special Identification Authority of India which is available Indian residents. Aadhaar card comprises the biometric and demographic statistics of a person and can be applied as proof of citizenship and residence. Aadhaar card might be linked to a Dena Bank accounts in several easy steps.
Steps to Link Aadhar Number with Dena Bank Account
Account holders can join their Aadhaar card with their own Dena banking account by following simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official site of Dena Bank.
- On the homepage, click ‘Link Aadhaar into account’.
- Input your bank account number
- Input registered the phone.
- Click the “Proceed” alternative.
- The financial institution may verify every detail and send verification about the powerful authentication instantly.
- After the OTP affirmation works, the bank may check the information given.
- The Dena Bank clients will be able to see their own Aadhaar precisely the monitor.
Link Aadhar Number with Central Bank of India Accounts Online
Customers having a bank account from Central Bank of India will have to link their accounts related to Aadhaar to enjoy seamless operations. Here’s how these bank balances may be connected through net banking:
- Log in to a Central Bank of India internet banking accounts by entering your user id and password in https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp.
- From the “Services” tab, then click on the “Connect Your Aadhaar card” option.
- Now input your 12-digit Aadhaar twice and click on the “Publish ” button.
- Your petition will be submitted along with your Aadhaar will be connected to your banking accounts in a few days.
- On successful linking, then you will find a verification SMS in your own registered mobile number.
Link Aadhar Number with Central Bank of India Accounts Offline
- Visit the branch where your account is being worked.
- Input your Aadhaar name and number as mentioned in your Aadhaar card at the Aadhaar Seeding form (ask the manager to get aadhar seeding form). Fill all required details from the shape.
- Now submit the form alongside self-attested copies of one’s Aadhaar and accounts’ passbook.
- Bank officer will give you a receipt in exchange.
- You’ll get a confirmation message on your documented phone when your Aadhaar is going to be linked with your own account number.
Link Aadhar Number with Central Bank of India Accounts using Mobile App
Central Bank of India accounts holders may join their bank account together with Aadhaar throughout the bank program too. They Need to follow these simple Measures to connect their account very readily:
- Users need to log in for their own mobile program with their login ID and password.
- Click the “Ask ” option found at the end of the menu.
- After that, pick the “Connect Aadhaar card together with your Account” option.
- Input your Aadhaar number double and submit your petition.
- Once you complete the process your Aadhaar card is going to be connected to your CBI accounts in just two trading days.
- After completion of the process, you are going to find a confirmation SMS on powerful linking to your own documented phone number.
So these are some methods of aadhar seeding with Dena Bank and Central Bank of India. In upcoming posts we will discuss more aadhar seeding guide with different banks. Till then if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section.