Every Indian resident has a right to obtain a 12 digit number called Aadhar. It is issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). In a nutshell, Aadhaar is a combination of biometric and demographic details of the Aadhar holder. Biometric details are eye scans and fingerprints while demographic details are like your name, age, address, mobile number, etc. The increased use of Aadhar in our daily life has brought up significant revolution. Now, almost all banks allow their customers to link their bank account with the Aadhar number. In this article, we will learn how to link Dena bank and Central bank of India with your Aadhar number.
How to Link Aadhar number with Dena Bank
Dena bank was a public sector financial institution and run by the Indian Government. It was founded in 1938. Later after independence, it was nationalized in 1969. It has a large customer base and is regarded as one of the old banks in the history of the country. If you are a customer of Dena bank, you can easily seed your Aadhaar number with Dena bank by following the step below:
1. Open the official web portal of Dena Bank for Aadhaar seeding.
2. Now input your complete bank account information such as bank account number and registered mobile number as saved in the UIDAI database.
3. Now enter Aadhaar data, that is, 12-digit Aadhaar number, name as printed on the Aadhaar original card, or Eaadhaar.
4. Input the security or captcha code.
5. Press the proceed/ submit button
6. You will see that your request will be accepted and your Aadhaar number will be mapped with your bank account on the spot.
How to Link Aadhar number with Central Bank of India
CBI is a government-owned bank and is one of the largest commercial institutions in the banking sector. Its headquarter is situated in Mumbai which is regarded as the financial city of the nation. It was founded in December 1911 and has around 34,000 employees engaged in performing their duties across the country through thousands of branches. Its shares are traded on the national stock exchange and the bank is earning increased revenues every year due to its talented management and customer-friendly products and services.
1. Open the Central Bank of India web portal and sign in with user id and password to perform internet banking procedures. The URL of the Central bank is https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp.
2. Now look in the “Services” section. You will find the “Link Your Aadhaar card” option.
3. It is time to input your 12-digit Aadhaar number two times. Now press the “Submit” button.
4. Your data will be processed and submitted. In few days, your Aadhaar number will be mapped with the bank account.
5. If your request has been approved, you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile phone number for successful seeding.