The 12-digits unique identity number provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is known as the Aadhaar card. It is one of the most important identity documents in India. It is a voluntary service from the Indian Government to their residents. For the first-time enrollment, the person does not have to pay anything, however in the future for the changing of biometric or demographic details the person may charge up to the amount of INR 50. UIDAI had already upgraded its system very much by giving the facility of online mode and offline mode feature to the residents.
News has been reported from the Twitter account of UIDAI that people can now easily verify the Aadhaar number by using the mAadhaar app. The department shared the information and the steps on their official Twitter account. The tweet says that people can simply verify the Aadhaar by using the mAadhaar app by scanning the QR code. As we all know that nowadays, many cases had been reported of forged Aadhaar cards. To avoid this in the future, the mAadhaar app will play an important role. Before hiring someone like a driver, maid, or guard you can easily scan the QR code of their Aadhaar card to verify their identity to avoid future crises. People can verify Aadhaar by using the mAadhaar app as well as using UIDAI official website.
So here are the following steps to verify the Aadhaar card through the mAadhaar app:
• Each Aadhaar card has a QR code.
• You just have to open the QR scanning on the mAadhaar app and simply place the QR code which is printed on your respective Aadhaar card.
• The app will scan the QR code and within a few minutes, the app will provide you all the demographic detail along with a photograph of the respective person.
• And once all the details appear on the screen you can easily compare the person’s Aadhaar to his/her verified identity.
The Aadhaar card is signed by the official of UIDAI to make it as secure as they can. On the Eaadhaar letter, there are two QR codes. A small one with the demographic detail on the front side and the large one with the demographic details and photographs on the top side of the Eaadhaar letter.
To verify Aadhaar card through the UIDAI website there is the following step mentioned below:
• Open the official website of UIDAI.
• You can see the option of “Verify an Aadhaar Number” in the column
• Click on the verify option and simply enter your 12-digits unique identity number
• Click on the procedures to verify button.
• If the Aadhaar will be real, it will be easily verified, and if the Aadhaar is not real so it will cause some issues to get verified.
And in the end, there will be some more details like gender, age band, and last three/four digits of your registered mobile number can be seen on the screen.