mAadhar is the official application of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). UIDAI is the statutory body to enroll the residents of India in providing supportive documents. Residents are issued a 12-digit unique number called Aadhar number. During the enrollment stage, the demographic and biometric details of residents are taken. In order to increase the portability of the Aadhar, mAadhar application was launched. As the number of users of android has increased rapidly, the users of the mAadhar app have also increased significantly over time. Due to the rapid involvement of Aadhar in daily life, it has become necessary to link Aadhar with PAN, bank account, UAN & mobile numbers. mAadhar is a wonderful application and keeping in view the importance of smartphones in our lives, it was a much-needed move UIDAI. As always, UIDAI felt the needs of the people and launched mAadhar to help residents of India. Since then, a huge number of people downloaded the application. Since the use of smartphones has increased in our society, everyone is utilizing this feature to enjoy as many benefits as he or she can.
How to Download & Install mAadhar App
Like any other app download, mAadhar can be downloaded using the below method:
- Open Google Play Store on your mobile phone. Every type of Government-owned app is available at the Google Play Store.
- On the search field, type mAadhar and click the search option.
- You will see the official mAadhar application in the search result. Choose the official result.
- Click on the install button. The download will start and within few minutes, App will show up in your menu.
- Now open the app.
- The app will ask you to generate a password before importing the Aadhar profile with the cellular number.
- Now enter your desired password to do this.
How to Link Aadhar with mAadhar Application
As you have downloaded & installed the mAadhar application on your mobile number, it is time to link Aadhar with mAadhar. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Open the application on your mobile that you just installed.
- Enter the same password you set as above.
- On the top right corner, you will find three dots.
- Now click the Add Profile option from this menu.
- Now input your Aadhar number in the app. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code, this will automatically pick the Aadhar number from your Aadhar card.
- Click the next button to proceed.
- Now the app will ask you to allow certain permissions. Click allow to automatically retrieving SMS from your phone.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be delivered to your registered mobile number. This is the mobile number you provided at the time of enrollment.
- The app will automatically read the OTP code from your messages.
- Now the real gem is here. All your Aadhar information will be downloaded in this app.
- Use this app whenever you need to provide your Aadhar details.