- 1 Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Online
- 2 Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account by SMS
- 3 Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account through Mobile Banking
- 4 Aadhar Linking with Vijaya Bank Account Online
- 5 Aadhar Linking with Vijaya Bank Account Offline
- 6 Aadhar Linking with Vijaya Bank Account using Mobile Application
The Government has made it mandatory for you to link their bank account with Aadhaar. The bank will probably deactivate all such accounts that aren’t associated with Aadhaar after the deadline ends.
Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Online
Account holders may link their bank account together with Aadhaar online by visiting the online banking website of Kotak Mahindra bank. The procedure is quite straightforward and quick.
There’s not any requirement of any file for availing this service. You have to follow these steps to link Kotak Mahindra bank with Aadhaar online:
- Authenticate your identity together with your mobile number, date of birth or CRN
- OTP will be sent to Your registered mobile number, once you receive the OTP then provide this OTP at the next screen to authenticate
- Enter your account number and your 12-digit Aadhaar amount
- After that click on Submit button
- Your Own Aadhaar will soon be linked immediately and after that, you will get a confirmation message on powerful Aadhaar linking
Also, Check – Link Aadhar with Dena Bank Account
Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account by SMS
Kotak Bank account holders can associate their account together with Aadhaar through SMS also. The SMS delivered to avail this facility does not have any cost. The procedure is instant and simple. You’ve Got to maintain these points in mind while linking your Kotak Mahindra Bank account together with Aadhaar:
- Type a message <AADHAAR><space><12-digitAadhaar number><space><Last 4 digits of Account Number>
- Send this message to 5676788
After performing the steps your Aadhaar will be linked with your account instantly
Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account through Mobile Banking
People having an active mobile-banking account may join Aadhaar through the app too. The approach is fast and you also would not have to pay any fee because of it.
You need to follow the following steps to link your Kotak Mahindra Bank accounts together with Aadhaar through banking:
- Log in to your mobile banking accounts and Proceed to “Profile” sub-menu
- Click on the “Aadhaar Update” option
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Click on the “Publish” button
- Your Own Aadhaar will probably be connected along with your bank account instantly
You’ll Get a verification through SMS once the aadhar seeding is done.
See also – Steps to Link Aadhar Card with Canara Bank
Aadhar Linking with Vijaya Bank Account Online
In order to associate Aadhaar with their Vijaya Bank savings account, account holders need to Log in to their internet banking account and follow the Actions mentioned below:
- Log in to a net Banking account of Vijaya Bank Online Net Banking website.
- After login click the “Update Aadhaar Number” option in the “Services” section.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the submit button.
- Your Own Aadhaar is going to be linked to a Vijaya Bank checking accounts.
After successful linking, then you will find a verification SMS on your own registered mobile number.
Aadhar Linking with Vijaya Bank Account Offline
- You’re able to join your banking accounts together with Aadhaar offline by going to the bank’s division.
- Fill out the Aadhaar KYC Form citing properly your Aadhaar number.
- Distribute the form together side self-attested duplicates of one’s Aadhaar and bank passbook.
- After confirmation, the lender will handover a receipt for your requirements.
When the account will link to Aadhaar, then you can find a verification SMS and email.
Aadhar Linking with Vijaya Bank Account using Mobile Application
- Log in to your Vijaya Bank mobile program with your username and password password.
- Click on the”Additional Services” option.
- Select “upDate Aadhaar Number” option.
- Now input your Aadhaar number and click the submit button.
- Your own Aadhaar is going to be linked to a savings account in just two working days.
- You may find a confirmation SMS and email in your registered cellphone number and e-mail address.
So We hope you understand all the points and steps for aadhar seeding. But still in case if you have any trouble then don’t hesitate to write them in the comment section.