No one can deny the importance of Aadhar in his or her life. You cannot continue your education and even cannot get a job without Aadhar. It has become a necessity and is one of the most important KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. Aadhar is a 12 digit number. It is a unique number which means that the number you have will not be issued to the other person. In other words, it is ur identity in the Government database. The increasing importance of Aadhar can be judged from the fact that now you have to link your driving license, PAN Card, Ration Card, and even voter id card with your Aadhar.
Download Eaadhar Using Name
One may not download Eaadhaar without the EID. However, if you have lost your (Enrollment ID) EID, then you need to follow the steps as follows:
- Open (Unique Identification Authority of India) UIDAI portal to get your EID via this link https://uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html
- Now choose either EID or UID.
- Under the Personal Detail portion, you have to input the complete name that you provided at the time of the Aadhar enrollment process.
- Enter your mobile phone number and email address in the text form. Make sure to enter the same data here that you provided during the Aadhaar enrollment.
- Enter Captcha or security code in the form filed. Enter exactly the same characters as visible in the image.
- Now press the Send OTP button. Now check your mobile. You should have received the OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile.
- Just enter the exact OTP on the UIDAI page and click the Verify the OTP button.
Now you will have your EID on your mobile. This is the key number in downloading Eaadhar Card by name. Follow the steps below to get Eaadar:
- Open the website of Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI) available at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- You will find the personal detail area on the page. Here, you have to enter your (Aadhar Enrollment ID. You just received your EID from the step described above on your mobile number. EID is a long code and consists of a 14 digits unique number.
- Just enter your complete name in the text field. Make sure you enter the correct spelling.
- Now move on and enter your six-digit area pin.
- Now you have to enter the security code as visible in the image.
- Now push the OTP (One Time Password) button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered cell number as an SMS message. If your mobile number is not functioning, then you cannot perform the downloading & validation procedures.
- If the Unique Identification Authority of India authorizes your data, then you will easily download the electronic version of the Aadhar Card. This is called Eaadhaar. You can save this to your computer as an acrobat reader file. Use Foxit Reader or Acrobat Reader for this purpose.
- In order to open this Pdf file, you have to enter the password. Password is the combination of the first 4 letters of your full name and birth year. The First 4 letters of your name need to be entered in Capital letters.