Aadhar is a unique identifier and is a single number that has all your information such as name, DOB (Date of Birth), Mobile Number, Address & Biometric data. You can visit any Aadhar Centre to enroll for the Aadhar. Normally, you have to wait around 03 months in order to receive the original card at your registered mailing address. However, you can check your application status by visiting eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. You can easily download Eaadhar from here if your case is approved.
How to Download Eaadhar
You can easily download Eaadhar by following the below procedure:
- Open UIDAI official portal located at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- At the time of the Aadhar enrollment process, you will be issued Aadhar Enrollment Slip. Over this slip, you will find EID (Enrollment ID.
- On the web portal, choose EID.
- In the first form field, enter the EID as shown on the enrollment slip.
- In the next form field, input your name as printed on the enrollment slip.
- Now, it is time to input 6 digit area PINCODE.
- For human verification and to avoid robot attack, enter the code in the form field and click on the get OTP button.
- Now, you will receive the OTP on your mobile number. Now, enter the OTP on the UIDAI portal.
- Click validate and download the Eaadhar Pdf file.
Congratulations! As you have successfully downloaded from the UIDAI portal your Eaadhar PDF. But you cannot open this as it is a password-protected file. You cannot open this file until you input the password to unlock the file.
The Password to Open Eaadhar
In order to view the content of the Eaadhar Pdf file, you have to enter 8 digit character code. Actually, it is a combination of your details that combines your
The secret word to this E-Aadhaar PDF document is 8 characters with some Combination.
To find out your password of the Pdf file, take four letters of your name in the capital and the Year of your birth. Make sure you write these things as given at the time of enrollment.
In order to guide you properly to know your password, we will elaborate this with the following examples:
- If your name is SURESH KHANNA and your birth year is 1982. Then, your password will be SURE1982.
- If your name is SAI KUMAR and your birth year is 1990. Then, your password is SAIK1990.
- If your name is P.KUMAR and your birth year is 1992, then the password of the pdf file is P.KUM1992.
- If your name is DUA and your birth year is 2020, then the password is DUA2020.
- Many people consider the file protection of pdf files as cumbersome. They believe that this is a very bad move from UIDAI. But you should keep in mind that Eaadhar is a confidential and very key document. UIDAI wants to keep these documents very safe. That is why it protects the file so that no unauthorized person can use your Eaadhar. You may find yourself in hot waters if someone uses it for the wrong purposes.