mAadhaar is the official application of UIDAI where it is possible to add your Aadhaar card and take it everywhere you wish to. Aadhaar has been made compulsory to get a number of services and people to have to provide their Aadhaar card everywhere. Aadhaar has to be linked with bank accounts, mobile amounts, PAN, UAN and also for availing a number of subsidies under various government strategies. Thus, the importance of the document increases manifolds. A person could lose or misplace his original Aadhaar when he conveys it with himself anyplace.
Currently, mAadhaar is available for many smartphone users. Once you get into the mAadhaar app in your smartphone, your Aadhaar profile which includes your registered phone number, name, address, gender, photo, and other details will be kept on the program. Any time an agency provider request to your Aadhaar card information, you can get the mAadhaar program and supply the information.
Steps to Download and Install mAadhar App
Step 1: First of all go to Google Play Store
Step 2: On the search box, that is present in the center of the page, type mAadhaar and clicks the enter button
Step 3: Search & Select the mAadhaar UIDAI program and Click the “Install” button to get the program on your smartphone
Step 4: when the program is downloaded onto your device, open it
Step 5: The webpage will automatically display a kind “Create a password before importing your Aadhaar profile with this cellular”
Step 6: Input a password.
How to Link Aadhar Number with mAadhaar Application?
After Downloading and installing the app it’s time to link your aadhar number with mAadhaar application.
Step 1: Open the mAadhaar app
Step 2: Input your password to login to the program
Step 3: Now click on the 3 dots around the top corner of the port
Step 4: Select the”Add profile” option from the list
Step 5: Now enter your Aadhaar amount or just scan the QR code on your Aadhaar card
Step 6: Click Next button
Step 7: Give important permissions to the app to get your SMS
Step 8: An OTP is delivered to the registered mobile variety
Step 9: The program detects the SMS from UIDAI and enters the OTP
Step 10: The app will download your Aadhaar details in your smartphone
Step 11: You can access it anytime you need to use your Aadhaar
How to Delete your mAadhar Profile from the app?
In case if you want to delete your profile from mAadhar app you need to follow these steps.
Your profile at the mAadhaar program will be deleted when you remove the sim of all Aadhaar-linked phone from your smartphone. In case you are updating your cell phone or switching your cellular relationship, then you should delete your own profile and uninstall the mAadhaar app as a safety precaution before handing it to someone else. Here’s how you can delete your profile in the mAadhaar app:
Step 1: Open the mAadhaar app and Input your password to login
Step 2: Click on your own profile to start it
Step 3: Now as mentioned earlier Pick the three dots around the top corner of this app
Step 5: Find the “Delete Profile” option then You will be asked to enter your app’s password, an Email will be displayed asking whether you are sure to delete the profile
Step 8: Last step is to Click on “Yes” to finish the task.
mAadhar App Features and Benefits
In case if you wish to use mAadhar application then keep in mind these points and features of mAadhar app in your mind:
- The biggest advantage of having the mAadhaar app is you do not need to hold the charge card with you. You can use most of the aadhar services using this app.
- Biometric Locking/Unlocking: mAadhaar app includes a unique feature, where you could unlock and lock your personal data. As Soon as You enable your biometric locking system on your own app, your own biometric app will likely be secured until you unlock it again next time
- An individual may certainly use the program for completing the e KYC for banks and other financial transactions. In Reality, an individual may also talk about the eKYC with almost any service provider
- The mAadhaar app is quite secured as it has time-based one-time password (TOTP) feature, instead of this”SMS-based OTP” feature.
- Using mAadhar app you also can share your data with third-party applications through NFC, QR codes, bar codes, and also email your own details.
So We hope you like this post and info given in it. If you haven’t use mAadhar app then we highly recommend you to give it a try.